What are you paranoid about?
1. Falling back into debt and bad financial habits again in the future, after working so hard to get back on track.
2. Buying the wrong house. Paying too much and being forever stressed about making the payment. Paying too little and being forced to upgrade sooner than I want to. Buying too soon, before we can really afford it. Waiting too long and not getting as good a deal as we would now.
3. Spending too much on our wedding and regretting it 24 hours later. Letting the expense of the wedding push back when we can afford to buy a house.
4. Spending too little on our wedding and always regretting that.
5. Not selling my car quickly. Not selling it for enough to pay off the loan. Not selling it at all.
6. Making the wrong decision about the great debate with Dunkin's ears - To Crop or Not to Crop. Regretting it later either way.
7. Losing my job just as I'm turning things around financially. Ditto on Nick. In this economy you just never know.
8. Not getting the baby urge until it's too late and suddenly I'm either an old mom or no mom at all.
9. Never writing that book, because I don't have the time or it seems too overwhelming or I don't know where to start or I just plain don't believe in myself enough. Waking up one day and realizing I've lost any writing talent I ever had because I so rarely use that muscle where I used to flex it constantly.
What are you paranoid about? Head on over to Mama Kat's and link up!
ETA: I'm overdramatizing somewhat here for the sake of the assignment... I assure you, there is plenty that I'm NOT paranoid about!