I'm stealing this meme from Nilsa because it addresses some topics I haven't talked about on here, and I think it's a pretty good "getting to know Kimmers" post. Enjoy!
- Name: Kim
- Birthdate: January 27, 1984
- Birthplace: Worcester, MA
- Current location: West Hartford, CT
- Eye color: Blue
- Hair color: Blond
- Height: 5'9"
- Righty or lefty: righty
- Zodiac sign: Aquarius
- Your heritage: Irish, German and French
- The shoes you wore today: Black and blue Pumas
- Your weakness: I have a soft spot for animals
- Your fears: Losing the people I love
- Your perfect pizza: chicken, red peppers, & artichoke hearts
- Goal you’d like to achieve: write a novel
- Your most overused phrase on AIM: I think I'm too cool for AIM
- Your first waking thoughts: Noooooooooooooo
- Your best physical feature: Eyes
- Your most missed memory: My dog Bruno
- Pepsi or Coke: Coke of course
- McDonald’s or Burger King: Subway is the only fast food I eat
- Single or group dates: I like the one-on-one time, but group dates are fun once in a while
- Adidas or Nike: Pumas!
- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Arizona green tea
- Chocolate or vanilla: I'm a chocolate girl
- Cappuccino or coffee: Hazelnut Coffee
- Smoke: Never
- Cuss: hell yeah
- Sing: softly, along with the radio
- Take a shower everyday: always
- Do you think you’ve been in love: I am :)
- Want to go to college: been there, done that
- Liked high school: yes
- Want to get married: absolutely
- Believe in yourself: yes
- Get motion sickness: ohhhhh yes
- Think you’re attractive: I'm cute enough I guess
- Think you’re a health freak: definitely not
- Get along with your parent(s): yes
- Like thunderstorms: I looove them! The more intense the better.
- Play an instrument: nope... no musical talents here
LAYER SIX: In the past month…
- Drank alcohol: Nope
- Smoked: No
- Done a drug: No
- Made out: hell yeah
- Gone on a date: yes
- Gone to the mall: yes :)
- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Hahaha, no - though I have been known to eat a row
- Eaten sushi: Nope... I'm not a fish person even when cooked
- Been on stage: Nope
- Been dumped: No
- Gone skating: No
- Made homemade cookies: Yes... now I feel like Betty Crocker!
- Gone skinny dipping: I actually have have NEVER been skinny dipping. Which suddenly seems very sad.
- Dyed your hair: Yep, highlights
- Stolen Anything: No
LAYER SEVEN: Ever…
- Played a game that required removal of clothing: No (dammit I am lame)
- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes. Shut up Nick.
- Been caught “doing something”: Nope!
- Been called a tease: No... hahahahaha.
- Gotten beaten up: No
- Shoplifted: I stole some cartoon band-aids when I was like 4...
- Changed who you were to fit in: No - at least not in any significant way.
- Age you hope to be married: 26... so I can be married for a few years before I get pregnant, and still have my first baby before I'm 30. Don't freak out honey!
- Numbers and names of children: none so far
- Describe your dream wedding: Hmm. Maybe a park or a beach wedding... followed by a 2 week honeymoon, Disney World then a beach in Mexico. Beautiful dress, lots of flowers.
- How do you want to die: In my sleep. At age 200.
- Where you want to go to college: I went to UCONN.
- What do you want to be when you grow up: a writer, a wife, a mom
- What country would you most like to visit: maybe Australia... or Africa
- Number of drugs taken illegally: zero!
- Number of people I could trust with my life: maybe... 2
- Number of CDs that I own: quite a few
- Number of piercings: 6... 3 in each ear
- Number of tattoos: None
- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: probably only once or twice, for school - related stuff
- Number of scars on my body: i have a tiny chicken pox scar at the outer corner of my right eye... other than that, not much
- Number of things in my past that I regret: none. I'm happy where I am today.