Right now I'm loving...
- Joe's Jeans. I just got a pair for super cheap and they are So. Damn. Comfortable. They also have an adorable patchwork design on the back pockets... too cute!
- Wedding planning. Some days it just really hits me that I'm marrying the man I love best, in my favorite place in the world, surrounded by my favorite people. Remembering that makes even the silly little things, like ordering envelopes or thinking about font styles, into something exciting.
- Being back in West Hartford. I still have dreams of moving down to Florida, and maybe in a year or two we will give that some thought. But for now, I am really loving our new apartment, and being able to walk to dinner, the movies, the library, the smoothie shop... I can't get enough! I'm the kind of person who would always rather walk than drive, so this has really been great for me.
- Our treadmill! I was so excited when this was delivered. I just can't wait to start logging some miles and get on track with my fitness goals. I'm actually excited to get home tonight and work out, which is so unlike me. (I also bought cute new athletic shorts to run in. In my house, where no one will see me. This is much more like me.)
Right now I'm loathing...
- Getting up at 6:15 every morning. I am soooo not a morning person. For the last year I've been able to get up a lot later, and getting back into the routine of waking up early has been rough to say the least. To make matters worse, I've had major trouble sleeping the last three or four nights so I'm seriously running on empty right now. My crankiness is at an all-time high.
- Eating better and exercising. I've let myself fall into really bad habits and changing them is definitely a challenge. I know that I will start to feel more motivated when I see the first five pounds come off so I'm doing my best to stay the course!
- How far behind I have let my scrapbooking fall. Scrapbooking is something I love to do, but I get major anxiety when I let the stacks of photos pile up. Right now I have at least three vacations and a ton of random pictures that need to be done and it is really bothering me. I have a day off tomorrow and I have a set of goals for the day, one of which is to work on getting caught up on this! I need to just drag all my supplies out and go to town for a few hours.
What are you loving and loathing this week?