1. Nick and I leave for Florida this Friday at 630 a.m.
2. We leave for the airport tomorrow (Thursday) night because we're staying overnight at a hotel near the airport to save time in the morning.
3. I have not packed ANYTHING yet. It's 1019 and I'm still in the middle of 3 loads of laundry. The condo is a mess, my car (which Nick's mom is borrowing while we're away) is a mess, my camera's not charged and in fact? It's anyone's guess where the charger even is.
4. I'm going to need a new pack of birth control on Sunday. I usually wait until, like, SUNDAY to get that because if I go sooner my insurance almost always denies me. My intention was to *attempt* to get it tonight so if I got rejected, I could call my doctor tomorrow and make him straighten things out.
5. I forgot. So I'm pretty screwed if CVS doesn't want to give up my pills tomorrow. Dammit.
6. I have so, so, so much work to do before I leave, a lot of which got pushed off from today when my center's RVP asked me to sit in on a (2 1/2 HOUR) marketing meeting. Which was actually awesome, but did eat a big chunk of my day.
7. Working late tomorrow is not an option because I have to tutor right after work. Before eating dinner. And probably packing. Maybe a little cleaning. All before 9, when we leave for the airport.
8. Leaving any later for the airport is not an option, because if Nick and I don't get some sleep Thursday night? Day one of our vacation will be a DISASTER, because we are both HUGE ASSHOLES on zero sleep. As it is we're pushing it considering if I want to shower Friday morning I'll be getting to the airport hotel around 10 p.m. and waking up around 4 a.m. Have I mentioned how *not* a morning person I am?
9. I feel sick. My stomach has been a little off for the last few days. I just feel sort of randomly queasy and not right. And I'm *famous* for getting sick just in time for vacation. Pray for me.
10. BUT! After work today, I went to the bookstore and I bought a few books for the plane. About a week ago I put some decent music on my ipod. Last Friday I got a haircut and a foil, so my roots look good and my hair has that just-cut bounciness that I love. And I got a truly fantastic manicure and pedicure tonight. Best of all, in less than 36 hours I WILL BE IN FLORIDA!!! So all is not lost. :)
Have a fantastic week without me!!!